Sunday, July 15, 2012

Amazing Bible App!

My absolute favorite smart phone app is called "Bible" by LifeChurch.tv! I love this app because of many reason, however my favorite feature is that I can pick from many reading plans.  The app helps me to stay on track via reminders and the ability to "catch up."  Better yet, it can also be an audio-book! I'm currently reading: "Eat this book: Bible in a year and daily Psalms.

The bible app allows you to navigate in many English translations as well as many foreign languages.  Additionally, the app comes with many great features!  These include the ability to easily search the bible for either reference or a keyword, connect your Twitter and Facebook accounts to easily tweet and post verses, bookmark verses and take notes that sync with YouVerson.com, and the app even lets you interact with church services and conferences using the "Live" icon. 
Download the FREE app on to your Smart Phone or simply access it online here where you can discuss what you have read!

No comments:

Post a Comment