Monday, April 16, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome!

I spent about 2 whole days trying what to decide to call this blog. The reason this was so difficult was because I couldn’t categorize this adventure of a blog that I hope it to become. Rather than name the blog after content, I decided to name it after quality. Blandiloquently: In a pleasant, flattering manner of speech. Flattering was a carefully selected adjective as I want to showcase a collection of ideas, events, or products that I have come to know and love! I plan to (and by no means am I limiting myself to) writing about Fitness, Fashion, Food, Event Planning, DIY, Christianity, Health, Design, Technology, Relationships, Career, Education, and anything else my little heart can get its hands on!

I hope you Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment