Saturday, April 28, 2012

My Dream Backyard

This is definitely an ode to Pinterest! I'm officially obsessed with looking at all of the food, clothes, fitness tips, DIY, interior/exterior design ideas, and on and on that can be found on Pinterest.  Sometimes a blessing- new easy recipe ideas and sometimes just a fantasy.  Today, I choose fantasy.... My Dream Backyard, built by millions of "Pinners" online everywhere:

First, let me paint the scene... A large roaming yard with flowers and trees providing shade and exclusion from the world.  I would of course be growing a garden full of herbs, pumpkins, lettuce, zucchini, cantaloupe, carrots, tomatoes, green beans, blueberries, oranges and strawberries.
Next of course, would be comfort.  I love the pictured club house (top for the kids, bottom lounge for the adults).  Tree swings are also essential.  And don't for get the fire for cooking and warming up!



Ambiance is also key!  I love DIY mason jar lanterns and of course speakers for music!

However, the hardest decision would be location, I'm torn between cape cod and the Rocky Mountains.  But, this is a fantasy, so I pick a backyard nestled between the two!


 What would be your perfect backyard???? [Comments Welcomed]


No comments:

Post a Comment