Friday, May 25, 2012

The Fair Buisness Model

Not everyone has the same amount of money, but everyone has the same amount of time in a day! The idea of a fair business model intrigues me greatly. By "fair," I mean, a business model that does to discriminate people who are poor. The exchange of two valueable things, neither of which are money. Take a further look at what I mean....

Ted talks videos are such an inspiration, but this one is especially- well, just plain Awesome! How cool is it that a company can provide so many positives while CAPTCHA and reCAPTCHA provide security against computer hacking, in addition to having humans digitize books for public consumption. Duolingo: people get to learn a language for free which in turn, translates the Internet! As I have always had the entrepreneurship bug, I feel very inspired to use technology to do good, be profitable, while maintaining a Fair Business Model! I welcome any comments of your own ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment