Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I like my coffee white


I have never been a big coffee drinker, and I'm not that convinced it helps you wake up in the morning. However, I have always been a sucker for the "fru-fru" drinks, the Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino or Iced Caramel Macchiato! Additionally, I'm not a big fan of waiting in line at Starbucks (Welcome to Boston, Amanda) nor the $5 Price!

Thus, a creation was born...... Iced Via Caramel Macchiato!




Ingredients:
3/4 Starbucks Via Instant Ice Coffee Packet
16oz cold water
Coffee-Mate Caramel Macchiato Cream
Ice

Mix instant coffee with cold water (for stronger coffee, add the whole packet)
Add Cream (the whiter the better)
Add Ice
Shake
  ** no need for extra sugar, the coffee and cream contain enough!
** For a summer remix, you can use Coffee-Mate Coconut Creme

This little trick i stole from Jeffrey- make your drink in a container used to make protein shakes (with or without the blender ball)... This provides two things:
1. Ease of mind while shaking up and toting around your "white coffee"
2. Dual-Functionality, no need to buy a new container for your coffee or protein shake.


No comments:

Post a Comment